Café Caramel from Café Escapes
“Buttery rich. Silky smooth. Captivatingly caramelicious.” “Make those special “me” moments even more delectable with an enticingly light cup of Café Caramel. Each blissfully buttery sip is a reminder that life really does taste better with caramel on top.”
Okay. In our opinion that is a bit over the top from the Green Mountain product copywriting department but here's what a real person had to say about it, “There aren't enough descriptive words to convey how yummy this coffee tastes! It's rich, creamy, and sweet enough that no creamer is necessary. I shared the box with my mom, but I think I'm going to have to be selfish next time and keep it all for myself :)”
For best results, Green Mountain recommends that you:
- Store Café Caramel K-Cup packs at room temperature.
- Shake the pack before brewing.
- Use the 8-oz. setting on your brewer.
- Run a hot water brew cycle (without a K-Cup in your brewer) after brewing Café Escapes Café Caramel K-Cups.
- After brewing, Café Escapes K-Cup packs are hot and may drip. Always test before serving to young children. To reduce or prevent dripping, the manufacturer recommends that you tilt the K-Cup pack slightly when you remove it from the brewer.
- This product contains milk.
- Unlike most other Green Mountain Coffee K-Cup® packs, Café Escapes products are NOT Kosher.
- This Café Escapes product contains a combination of natural and artificial sweeteners & natural and artificial flavours.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Creamer (hydrogenated coconut oil, glucose syrup, sodium caseinate (from milk), sodium polyphosphate, dipotassium phosphate, sodium stearoyl-2-lactylate, silicon dioxide), Nonfat milk, Caramel Color, Instant Coffee, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sucralose.