Café Vanilla from Café Escapes
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters calls these new Café Escapes K-Cups a “A tantalizing cup of the world's favourite flavour” and goes on to say that “there's no such thing as plain vanilla when it comes to this inviting Café Escapes treat. It's a delicately sweet, surprisingly light-tasting, delicious coffee that you'll want to enjoy every day.”
For best results, Green Mountain recommends that you:
- Store Café Vanilla K-Cup packs at room temperature.
- Shake the pack before brewing.
- Use the 8-oz. setting on your brewer.
- Run a hot water brew cycle (without a K-Cup in your brewer) after brewing Café Escapes Café Vanilla K-Cups.
- After brewing, Café Escapes K-Cup packs are hot and may drip.Always test before serving to young children. To reduce or prevent dripping, the manufacturer recommends that you tilt the K-Cup pack slightly when you remove it from the brewer.
- This product contains milk.
- Unlike most other Green Mountain Coffee K-Cup® packs, Café Escapes products are NOT Kosher.
- This Café Escapes product contains a combination of natural and artificial sweeteners & natural and artificial flavours.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Creamer (hydrogenated coconut oil, glucose syrup, sodium caseinate (from milk), sodium polyphosphate, dipotassium phosphate, sodium stearoyl-2-lactylate, silicon dioxide), Nonfat milk, Natural and Artificial Flavour, Modified Food Starch, Instant Coffee, Salt, Cocoa Powder, Sucralose.