Filters, Paper, 8-10 cup (home) from BUNN
These paper filters fit our BUNN Phase Brew multi-cup coffee brewers.
- 500 home filters per case
- Special paper grade assures optimum coffee taste extraction (sounds complicated — means tastes good)
- Perfect for coffees requiring exact brewing — like decaffeinated and flavoured coffees
- Superior “stay-in-place” design prevents overflowing
- 100% biodegradable
- 8-1/2″ x 3″ (diameter x height)
- 21.59cm x 7.62cm (diameter x height)
- 2-3/4″ x 3″ (diameter x height)
- 6.99 cm x 7.6 cm (diameter x height)
<!–these were the dimensions in the BUNN PDF but they're wrong
Selection of coffee filters is a vital step in brewing perfect coffee. Using the results of years of research, BUNN manufactures the best filters from high quality, heavyweight paper, so the water flows properly through the coffee. BUNN filters are uniquely designed for strength so the sides are taller, and you don’t end up with overflow and grounds in your coffee.
BUNN’s filter paper stock is produced using an elemental chlorine-free (ECF) bleaching method. This process ensures that there will be no detectable level of dioxin in BUNN paper coffee filters. BUNN’s paper stock supplier conducts regular testing as required by the U.S. Government’s Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to confirm that no detectable dioxin is present.